SCOE Employee Center
HR Links, Documents & Contacts
The Sonoma County Office of Education’s Human Resources department provides services to SCOE employees and to Sonoma County districts. Internal services include recruitment and selection of classified and certificated staff, maintenance of personnel records, workers’ compensation and benefits administration, employee and labor relations, professional growth opportunities, credential advisement, and substitute teacher processing.
The department’s goal is to maximize employee capacity to contribute services that benefit the educational environment for all students in Sonoma County.
Forms & Documents
- Hunter Ferrara, Credentials Technician
- Renee Fong, Credentials Technician
- John Laughlin, Associate Superintendent
- Marlene Moore, HR Analyst, Classified
- Diane Perkiss, HR Analyst
- Jenny Reeder, Credentials Clerk
- Nicole Rosaschi, Administrative Specialist
- Elsa Sullivan, HR Analyst
- Susie Truelove, HR Analyst, Certificated
- Terri Walker, HR Analyst
Contact information for CalSTRS counselors
Call (800) 228-5453 to contact or make an appointment with a California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS) counselor. STRS counselors have offices at the Sonoma County Office of Education, but they are contacted via the 800 number.