Sonoma County Board of Education
Support the social, emotional, and academic development for all students enrolled in SCOE’s Alternative Education programs; provide support for the successful implementation of the LCAP.
- Participate in Stakeholder Meetings for the development and review of the LCAP and receive quarterly updates
- Visit the Alternative education programs biannually
- Attend and actively participate in sub-committees
Be of Service to District Boards and encourage collaboration.
- Attend at least one board meeting of districts included in trustee’s region
- Host with County Superintendent and SCASA a county-wide Trustee Symposium and in-service activities
- Connect local boards to community resources and contacts
Support community collaboration and initiatives that align and support education.
- Support SCOE’s participation and leadership with the county-wide Health Action’s Cradle to Career Partnership and Upstream Investments
- Attend and support ieSonoma as a county-wide opportunity to promote innovation in education
- Represent Sonoma County Board of Trustees at community events throughout Sonoma County.