Sonoma County Office of Education
5340 Skylane Boulevard
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-8246
Phone (707) 524-2710
Fax (707) 578-3156
For questions about special education services:
SCOE is a vendor of special education programs and services for Sonoma County school districts.
- If you have questions about services for your child and your child is not enrolled in a SCOE program, contact your local school district.
- If you have questions regarding your child’s SCOE program or services, contact the appropriate SCOE program office. The links below provide contact information for each office.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding special education services in Sonoma County or need assistance accessing those services, contact the Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA).
- Mandy Corbin, Assistant Superintendent
- Becky Parkhill, Special Education Technician
- Debbie Rasmussen, Administrative Specialist
- Sheri Roberge, Data Control Technician II
- Neisha Smith, Accounting Coordinator