TK Network 2016-17
Transitional Kindergarten teachers, early childhood educators, curriculum coordinators and administrators are invited to be a part of this collaborative network. These sessions will highlight instructional activities for young learners and provide an opportunity for participants to gain new knowledge and skills regarding how to best meet the needs of TK students. Relevant state updates and local information will also be shared.
- TK Network Meeting: September 2016 09/06/2016
- TK Network Meeting: November 2016 11/01/2016
- TK Network Meeting: January 2017 01/10/2017
- TK Network Meeting: March 2017 03/14/2017
- TK Network Meeting: May 2017 05/09/2017
|When||Five-session series: Tuesday, September 6, 2016; November 1, January 10, 2017; March 14, 2017; and May 9, 2017
4:00pm - 7:00pm
|Presenter||Brulene Zanutto, Early Literacy/School Readiness Coordinator|
|Audience||Administrators, TK Teachers|
|Registration||Jill McIntyre, (707) 524-2816, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||Brulene Zanutto, 707-522-3163, email@example.com|
Online Registration is not available.