Child Care Planning Council
CARES Quality Counts Program Participant Information
Sonoma CARES Quality Counts is a professional development program designed to improve the quality of early learning programs. Check out the What's New section for updated information on the CARES program.
CARES Quality Counts is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 program year on a first-come, first-served basis.
CARES Quality Counts will be limited to the first 140 applicants! Priority will be given to educators working in sites that are participating in the QIRS Quality Counts Program. In order to be considered for the program follow the steps below.
- To apply: Submit the required CARES Quality Counts Online Application: English | Spanish
- Submit a completed W-9 form: English | Spanish
- Information Releases: SRJC | SSU
- After we receive each application, we will be contacting participants who have been identified as working for a state subsidized program letting them know that they must register for a workforce ID*
* If you are identified as needing to register for a workforce ID, you must do so before you will be admitted into the program.
Applications will not be considered for enrollment until a completed W-9 form and CDE Confidential Profile has been submitted. Completed documents can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 707-524-2666 or mailed to 5340 Skylane Blvd., Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Child Development Training Consortium (CDTC) | Link
Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) | Link
Tips for Accessing Tutoring Services | English & Spanish
Sonoma CARES Quality Counts Staff
Susy Marrón, Child Care Planning Council Coordinator | (707) 524-2639
Kaye Moore, CCPC Program Assistant | 707-524-2658
The Sonoma CARES Quality Counts program incorporates funding from First 5 Sonoma County and the California Department of Education’s Staff Retention Program (AB 212).